Atlantis Package through Cruise or Comfort Suites?

gabbie83

we are traveling on the norwegian gem and will be in nassau from 8am to 6pm. The excursion from our cruise is about $150 for atlantis.

We are traveling 3 adults + my 20 month old daughter.

So to get us into atlantis through our cruise it will cost us well over $450 - Is there anyway to do this cheaper? Is this really worth it.

I was in the bahamas 10 years ago and visited the atlantis (stayed at comfort suites) - but it just seems that $450 is ALOT!

If anyone knows of any other options - please let me know.

Thanks!

by the way - in our group there is a total of 15 adults ( so im not sure if we can get something cheaper if its for a group of 15 adults and 5 kids)

Thanks !

we are traveling on the norwegian gem and will be in nassau from 8am to 6pm. The excursion from our cruise is about $150 for atlantis.

We are traveling 3 adults + my 20 month old daughter.

So to get us into atlantis through our cruise it will cost us well over $450 - Is there anyway to do this cheaper? Is this really worth it.

I was in the bahamas 10 years ago and visited the atlantis (stayed at comfort suites) - but it just seems that $450 is ALOT!

If anyone knows of any other options - please let me know.

Thanks!

by the way - in our group there is a total of 15 adults ( so im not sure if we can get something cheaper if its for a group of 15 adults and 5 kids)

Thanks !

Not sure when you are going, but if there are 5 rooms left at Comfort Suites it will probably be cheaper than booking it through NCL.

I'm having the same problem. After searching for a room at the Comfort Inn I find the room to be just about in the same price range as the cuise ship. I am traveling with a party of 5. If any one has a website i can check please share. Everyone in my group wants to do the Altantis but for a cheaper price. :confused:

I'm having the same problem. After searching for a room at the Comfort Inn I find the room to be just about in the same price range as the cuise ship. I am traveling with a party of 5. If any one has a website i can check please share. Everyone in my group wants to do the Altantis but for a cheaper price. :confused:

With 5 ppl you would need 2 rooms. Ea. room has a max of 5 ppl.

There are no discounts available. $110 pp is the going rate.

Thru Atlantis or thru Majestic Tours.

With 5 ppl you would need 2 rooms. Ea. room has a max of 5 ppl.

There are no discounts available. $110 pp is the going rate.

Thru Atlantis or thru Majestic Tours.

I'm not sure if it was just for the spring break season or not, but the rate went up to $120 pp as of mid-February.

Dear Scubagirrl, You've been very helpful with information regarding Atlantis and Comfort Suites but I need some additonal clarification.

> I've booked two rooms at Comfort Suites for the maximum of 2 adults and 2 children but can't get clarification of the age requirement for children...one is 9 and one is 15. Will we have any trouble getting our Atlantis Passes through Comfort Suites booking if they consider the 15 yr old an adult???

> Do you know if the age requirement at the Atlantis Dolphin Swim of minimum of 10 yrs is enforced??? My 9 yr old grandaughter is going to be 10 in three weeks after our cruise stop in Nassau and we plan to visit Atlantis. Neither the cruise line or Atlantis have clarification our question.

THANK YOU

We just returned today and let me just say - Atlantis is beautiful but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over hyped and over priced! We did the Discovery tour of the lagoons and The Dig and literally got lost a mile out of the way. Everyone told us the wrong way to go, they'd say "oooh it's right over that bridge" - well there are HUNDREDS. This place reminds me of Las Vegas, something seems like it's 2 minutes away and it's 2 miles. My feelings on it are "Okay, I've seen it but will never go back" - what we spent and with the hassel it was not worth it. Also 2 adults and 1 child cost $52 for cheeseburgers on the island. I'm so glad we went in a way because I almost booked a vacation there - I'll never do that - it's way too big and the water park is not all that; maybe if we did not have awesome waterparks in Texas (Schlitterbahn) I'd like it but it's not worth the money IMO.

Dear Scubagirrl, You've been very helpful with information regarding Atlantis and Comfort Suites but I need some additonal clarification.

> I've booked two rooms at Comfort Suites for the maximum of 2 adults and 2 children but can't get clarification of the age requirement for children...one is 9 and one is 15. Will we have any trouble getting our Atlantis Passes through Comfort Suites booking if they consider the 15 yr old an adult???

> Do you know if the age requirement at the Atlantis Dolphin Swim of minimum of 10 yrs is enforced??? My 9 yr old grandaughter is going to be 10 in three weeks after our cruise stop in Nassau and we plan to visit Atlantis. Neither the cruise line or Atlantis have clarification our question.

THANK YOU

I think I answered this elsewhere.. but he're the info again.

Comfort Suites considers your kids as children. Therefore, you will be allowed 4 ppl in the room. 2 adults and 2 kids. You don't need 2 rooms for 4 ppl.

The card you take to Atlantis will have a total of 4 persons. It doesn't say whether they are kids or not.

As for Atlantis Dolphin swim, guests are asked for proof of age when signing up for these things. It's fed into the system.

Could they bypass this.. yes, will they when you are there.. no telling.

With the latest safety issues under scrutiny due to the recent drowning, I have a feeling they will be sticklers for adhering to the rules in the coming months.

if you need a guarantee to do the dolphins, I suggest you change plans and go to Blue Lagoon, where you won't have an age issue for the dolphin programs. It's a better program.

I have 3 kids. Can I buy an extra pass to Atlantis for our extra since the hotel only allows 4 passes per room?

Don't know if this would be feasible, but maybe on your roll call you can find someone has only 2 or 3 staying in their comfort suites room and make a bargain for their not used ticket. I doubt they are going to card to find out whose child belongs with whom.

Might not work at all, just an idea :o

I have 3 kids. Can I buy an extra pass to Atlantis for our extra since the hotel only allows 4 passes per room?

If there are passes available this would be fine. But that depends on the day / season etc.

You can always book a single pass thru Majestic tours and pick it up when you get there.

Google majestic tours bahamas.

Archived