lectures on board for 2011 Alaska cruises

tourvel

I posted on Oceania's FB page, asking about lectures on board. Here is their reply:

"We will have an array of guest lectures durng our inaugural visit to Alaska. We will focus on each one over the next couple of days. Stay tuned!"

Very pleased to hear it. I'll post the details as they come out!

There was some news a few months ago that Terry Breen would be aboard to make comments about sights we will be passing and viewing. I hope so; I've read many reports about the excellent job she has done in the past aboard Regent ships, and it would be quite a coup to have her.

Hi Don. Lyndenfa here (Lynne). Just referred to you on another thread about the internet services on Oceania. Maybe you want to have a look? Comment? It is sure a sore spot for many of us (who have a financial concern).

Hello to Betsy (comment to her: are the new Medicare HH guidelines effecting you as they are me?)

Hope to cruise together again soon. We are on the SF to SF Alaska August 26, so will look forward to your comments.

All the best, Lynne

Archived