Fun Ship Dollars credit them online!

kf657

When I called yesterday to purchase OBC, I mentioned that I have several Fun Ship Dollar certificates. I asked the best way to get them credited to my account for upcoming cruise...I was told to either mail them in OR wait a week or so and I would be able to post them to my account ONLINE!

This is all new. The woman I spoke to at Bon Voyage said that they were just told, and the system will be up and running in about a week..

Let's see what happens...:)

When I called yesterday to purchase OBC, I mentioned that I have several Fun Ship Dollar certificates. I asked the best way to get them credited to my account for upcoming cruise...I was told to either mail them in OR wait a week or so and I would be able to post them to my account ONLINE!

This is all new. The woman I spoke to at Bon Voyage said that they were just told, and the system will be up and running in about a week..

Let's see what happens...:)

That sounds GREAT! I have two certificates that I forgot to mail in for OBC. I'm worried that if I mail them in now, they won't have enough time to credit it to my account before my cruise. Please let us know if you hear anything else about it.

No worried- I have NEVER mailed them in (15 cruises) and visit the pursers desk anytime within the first 24 hours.

PLEASE have them filled out before you get there.

Put them by your birth certificates/ documents so you do not forget to take them with you

Archived