Scrapbooking in Alaska

kag92

I too would second scrap your trip. no point wasting time shopping for scrapbook supplies that they will send right to your house for you so that you can spend your time in Alaska doing "Alaska"! I saw very few items in Alaska that I could not order thru their website. It is a fantastic place to order all your travel stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree with that also. I have already bought most of my supplies through Scrap Your Trip for our September cruise.

Also look at www.tropicalscrapbooking.com

They have a cruise section and an Alaska section. They offer some different items than Scrap Your Trip. I order from both all the time.

Thanks for the info. I have purchased scrapbooking items in the past from both of those sites.....they are fantastic.

If I am only ordering a few things, for only one country or State, like Alaska it is too expensive for me to buy through these website, the shipping to Canada is more expensive than the merchandise I am buying. I think I will keep an eye out for a few scrapbooking items when I am in Alaska. Thanks for all the info.

ooohhhh scrapbooking stuff in Alaska never thought to ask. Husband will be so happy (not)!

LOL Mine says...."What? You're going to the scrapbooking store again? Don't you have enough?" He says the manufacturers lace the paper with an addictive drug....we always want more!! :p:p

Archived