towel

ivibes

No flogging (unless it's with a wet towel?). The first post just made me chuckle after reading the long discussion on the chair hog board....and Jaybird1 will never find me.. I will be in the Windjammer! ;-)

OK, don't leave me out. I'll have a towel, good paperback, and a Bombay Shappire with t:)nic extra lime waiting for me 6/19. I want the chair with the umbrella. Forgot I also want the pool boy that will spray me with cool water when it's too hot.

Diva Girl - glad you reserved Ritas.

For Meet & Mingle registration: at top of this page, right side is a Meet & Mingle Registration form - it will take you to the RCCL site for CC Meet & Mingle (it basically asks you if you want a small party get together with your CC friends and you have to have 25 people registered to have one. - there are 21 of us registered now).

To join the June 19 Meet and Mingle thread:

go to BOARDS...then FORUMS....then ROLL CALL.... click on the date of our sailing....and look at the thread/chat for june 19!... if this is clear as mud - let me know and I can maybe describe it better.

Archived