Walking Distance from Pier to Beach

deb4kids

Right off the pier on your left will be Turtle Beach and to the right will be Margaritaville Beach. A safe walk to both I prefer Turtle Beach, prettier and much nicer sand. You will be able to see both beaches from the ship.

Right off the pier on your left will be Turtle Beach and to the right will be Margaritaville Beach. A safe walk to both I prefer Turtle Beach, prettier and much nicer sand. You will be able to see both beaches from the ship.

Thank you!!

Please can you tell me more about these two beaches. Does it cost to use the beach? Can you swim or snorkle there? Any information would be great.

Thanks

Very good swimming at Turtle Beach, last time there the fee to enter the fenced in beach was around $2.00. The snorkeling at both beaches is poor. Margaritaville Beach is a 1/4 the size of Turtle but you can have fun there singing to the songs of Jimmy Buffet.

http://www.jamaicatravelandculture.com/destinations/st_ann/ocho_rios/turtle_beach.htm

If you have children maybe you would like Margeritaville. There is a slide and pool. Or do both !:)

Yes, there will be a 6 year, 17 yr old and (3) 18 yr olds. This will be great! I'm sure there is plenty of shopping near Margaritaville, as well?

Thanks again!

Archived