Paradise Beach- Cozumel

buglver066

In September we are going on the Liberty and one of the stops is Cozumel. I have been there three times and I have been to Playa Mia each time. This time we are looking for the cheapest options in each port and while Playa Mia is a decently cheap option I read yesterday that Paradise Beach was free to get into. We are going to have two 3 (almost 4) year olds and one 1 (almost 2) year old with us and a bunch of adults. Can someone who has been to Paradise Beach tell me what your thoughts are on it with little kids :rolleyes:? Also, is it close at all to Carlos and Charlies? Thanks!!!!!

We have been there twice and loved it both times. Have you checked out the Cozumel board, you might get more info over there. I haven't been in a few years and I remember reading recently that they have been some changes to the charges there. Have a great cruise :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

It is free to get in BUT you need to pay $2 for a chair and $12 I think for the wristband to allow you use of the toys in the water. I went in November with my 16 yo triplets and they used the toys. Me and DH sat on the beach. I thought it was a great place. Clean and the water was beautiful. They ask for you to spend at least $10 on drinks & food too while you are there. We bought a few drinks and some appetizers and I thought the prices were reasonable. We spent about $125 for everything but for 5 people, it was much cheaper then the IAs

Archived