Summit Aqua Class Aft Cabin Question

ginza

• 1 month later...

I have also booked a cabin on the Summit. Sail date is not until November but we opted for the new Aqua Class cabins. Since they are still so new I have not been able to find a lot of info. Most of the reviews, etc have dealt with Summit Conceirge Class, but nothing for Aqua Class specifically. I hope to find more info out there as more people have had a chance to experience AC. This will be our first Celebrity cruise and we're very much looking forward to it. :D

Avid

Thanks for the pics. I have been reading your posts with pictures over the last few months. It seems that you are on Aqua but not the aft. - correct? We are on Aqua on the aft but have 1133 for July 27th on the Millie going to Alaska. I know that 1133 is probably not the best on the aft but I am happy to be there. I do look every day (somtimes twice) for a cancellation for one of the other aft cabins but no such luck. Just concerned about the smoke but haven't heard of anyone in that cabin that has actually complained about the smoke. The posts that I read are CC members assuming that there will be smoke.

Avid

Thanks for the pics. I have been reading your posts with pictures over the last few months. It seems that you are on Aqua but not the aft. - correct? We are on Aqua on the aft but have 1133 for July 27th on the Millie going to Alaska. I know that 1133 is probably not the best on the aft but I am happy to be there. I do look every day (somtimes twice) for a cancellation for one of the other aft cabins but no such luck. Just concerned about the smoke but haven't heard of anyone in that cabin that has actually complained about the smoke. The posts that I read are CC members assuming that there will be smoke.

Yea, I had 1130 on a sailing in late june but was forced to switch to may 27 due to a work conflict for a member of my party...... I was also checking for cancellations multiple times per day and was wait listed for aft 11 cabins in my sailing but Couldn't get one and had to settle for starboard near aft:mad:

I would have taken 1133...but I would probably be the one smoking my cigars in the bar area below it:D

I do hope however you dont experience any smoke issues on your sailing..;)

Archived