looking for post dry dock Freedom Advenuture Ocean compasses....

2kiddomommy

we are taking a family trip on Freedom in June. We have kids in all ages, so any and all would be very helpful. I would really like to have recent ones, as the ones I could find posted on here are pretty old....

Thank you so much!

I just got off the Freedom of the Seas yesterday. I'll try to unpack the AO compasses tonight and scan them tomorrow. I will say that they were unlike any other ones I have seen online though. They didn't have specific times for activities. They just listed 5-6 things they would be doing in each session (morning, afternoon, or evening). Also, all of the age group activities were listed on a single compass.

I just got off the Freedom of the Seas yesterday. I'll try to unpack the AO compasses tonight and scan them tomorrow. I will say that they were unlike any other ones I have seen online though. They didn't have specific times for activities. They just listed 5-6 things they would be doing in each session (morning, afternoon, or evening). Also, all of the age group activities were listed on a single compass.

Good to know.... thank you for your information. I was thinking from what I'd seen in on other threads that each age group had a different compass... but things can change... I'd appreciate being able to see what you have!

Thank you so much!! Very helpful!

Could you tell me what special gift is that the kids receive when you sign them up on that first night? Is it a lanyard? I want my son to have a lanyard, but was thinking I might bring one from home so it would be different from the others and easier to spot.

Thanks again!

I signed my son up during the afternoon the first day so I didn't go to the AO event that night. The staff said it was a repeat of the information we were given that afternoon.

I was surprised that my son (5) didn't need his seapass card at all on the ship (only when we were leaving or arriving at ports). I didn't need a seapass card to check him into or out of Adventure Ocean either. They just asked for the cabin number.

The theme of the last night for the aquanauts was fisher price little people. They had a unbirthday party where they got hats/crowns, balloons, and a gift box with a stuffed octopus. That was a big hit!

Archived