Celebrity kids club with a 6 and 9 year old.

Jo and Rob

We will be travelling on Celebrity Eclipse for the first time in July. Information on both age group clubs would be appreciated.

I am particularly interested to know how the club for our 9 year old son will work. He will be in the next age group for the first time cruising.

Any information about activities, priviledges etc would be really appreciated.

many thanks

I know you and I have already talked about the Celebrity kids clubs several times before.

Have you searched on the boards for information?? Many threads popped up when I plugged in "Celebrity kids clubs", including our earlier discussions. Other people have also reviewed the Eclipse for families on the Home page too.

Depending on how many kids are on board the two kids will be is separate groups in areas adjacent to each other within the kids club. Acitivities are age appropriate and vary every half hour or so. The 9-11 Ensign group can sign themselves in or out with parental permission and get taken on a lot more "field trips" than the younger groups, like the hot glass show and theater shows.

If you have other specific questions I will try to help but I have already given you photos and daily programs as well as other comments about the ship and kids club, so I am not sure what else I can tell you. Hopefully the other threads and posts you can search for will give you another perspective as well.

Archived