Carnival Freedom, Antigua - Why Only 8 Excursions?

Yvonne

We are booked on the 1/28/12 sailing of the Freedom, and today I decided to check out what excursions are offered. Only 8? Why so few? We will be sailing with my elderly mother so we need an excursion that is not snorkeling or swimming or with much/any real walking. She enjoys tours of the islands. The only one offered also has walking and swimming included so that's not a good one for us. Will they offer more excursions as the sailing date gets closer?

We prefer not to do private excursions, we prefer doing them through the ship.

Give it time. Carnival is probably in the midst of securing contracts with all of their excursion companies. Your best bet is to check the sailing in a couple of months - there should be more listed.

Enjoy the cruise - it's one of our favorites!

I know you said you prefer through the ship, however our Lobster Lunch with Creole Cruises was the highlight of our entire cruise and a reason we are looking to cruise to Antigua again! . . . They were very easy to find right off the pier they picked you up.

Archived