Spirit 11/13/11 how's the weather?

onlysister

For anyone who has done this in November, how has the weather been? Hopefully no late hurricanes, had one last year ruin my cruise. Still have a discount with CCL to use. I hear that NOLA will probably be hot and humid. Oh well. How about the other ports? Does it get rough crossing the Gulf?

Anyone else going on this cruise? we have a roll call started. Come join us.

For anyone who has done this in November, how has the weather been? Hopefully no late hurricanes, had one last year ruin my cruise. Still have a discount with CCL to use. I hear that NOLA will probably be hot and humid. Oh well. How about the other ports? Does it get rough crossing the Gulf?

Hot and humid with potential showers & storms - including hurricanes. I've seen 20+ feet pitching fore and aft swells and calm smooth as glass seas - even on the same cruise. Always pack some rain gear for a Western Caribbean cruise - just in case. ;)

While at sea the Captain will do his best to steer around the showers and storms, but there's little he can do while in port. Enjoy :cool:

Archived