Star 10556

anything

My wife and I just booked the Tampa to NY repo cruise next year on the Star in room 10556. So any pictures or info about the Star or room booked would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance for any and all info given.:)

We are hooked, just came back from the Epic, it was our first cruise and alls i can say is wow. Figured we try this one since we live in ny and thought it would be nice to be able to just jump in a cab after a relaxing 12 days on vacation :), so now im just looking for some info about the ship.

Kevin and Elizabeth

We are hooked, just came back from the Epic, it was our first cruise and alls i can say is wow. Figured we try this one since we live in ny and thought it would be nice to be able to just jump in a cab after a relaxing 12 days on vacation :), so now im just looking for some info about the ship.

Kevin and Elizabeth

My wife and I just booked the Tampa to NY repo cruise next year on the Star in room 10556. So any pictures or info about the Star or room booked would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance for any and all info given.:)

http://www.2.ncl.com/cruiseship/star/staterooms/2/balcony This will give you all the info. It is a basic balcony. Plenty of room for 2. I have stayed in balconys on NCL and been very happy with the accomondations.

What kind of cabin is 10556? We were on the Star last September in a Deck 11 mini-suite. Is yours a suite, a mini or a balcony??

What did you think of the boat? how was the entertainment? we are both early 30s were there alot of younger couples? nightlife?

What did you think of the boat? how was the entertainment? we are both early 30s were there alot of younger couples? nightlife?

We LOVE the Star - we have been on her both before and after the renovations - both to the Caribbean and Alaska. I'm sure there are "better" ships or cruise lines - we like never having to look at a watch because we can eat when and where we want. Lots of parties and you will be in the right age range - we didn't start cruising until age 50 - but never feel too old or too young, no matter the on-board occasion. East ship to navigate - we can get from the martini class to the pub in minutes :p (Check out the Star Bar for half price martini happy hour!!!) The entertainment is usually enjoyable - but I'll be honest, it requires looking at a watch, so we often miss the show because we are enjoying a drink, a snack, the pool or our balcony too much to check the time! We've done a balcony cabin, mini-suite and now 2-bedroom suite - very few differences in balcony and mini - simply a little more room/storage in the mini and a tub/shower in place of the regular shower. Keep watching these boards and you will eventually have more information than you could hope for - be sure to sign up for your cruise Roll Call - that way you at least end up with some familiar faces from Day 1.

Check the roll call, we're a lively bunch. I'm sure they'll be plenty of nightlife with them alone!

Archived