Segway tour in Bermuda

Bradpinksc

I just called the private company and made a reservation. Looks good to me. Says he'll meet the boat, but the storefront is within site of the ships. Will take 2 hours including directions. Didn't pay ahead of time. Just made a reservation.

I just called the private company and made a reservation. Looks good to me. Says he'll meet the boat, but the storefront is within site of the ships. Will take 2 hours including directions. Didn't pay ahead of time. Just made a reservation.

Are you all going to do it on Saturday when we arrrive . I think we were planning on Saturday evening if possible.

Need some info on the Segway tour at the Dockyards. We are going to be there for just a few hours and seems like this would be fun.

I did this tour, it's fun. I emailed the Segway operator in Bermuda and made the reservation. You'll spend about ten minutes being trained on the Segway, including a short video. And sign a waiver.

You'll wear a headset so you can hear the group leader describe various surroundings. Riding the Segway was fun, though I was surprised how tired my ankles and lower legs got. You'll have opportunities to get off the Segway a few times -- it helps refresh your ankles/lower legs.

The same company operates a similar tour in St. George.

I did this tour, it's fun. I emailed the Segway operator in Bermuda and made the reservation. You'll spend about ten minutes being trained on the Segway, including a short video. And sign a waiver.

You'll wear a headset so you can hear the group leader describe various surroundings. Riding the Segway was fun, though I was surprised how tired my ankles and lower legs got. You'll have opportunities to get off the Segway a few times -- it helps refresh your ankles/lower legs.

The same company operates a similar tour in St. George.

Thanks so much...sounds great.

Here is what they sent me:

We commence our summer season Tours on April 2nd 2011 and run through to November 2011.

Bookings can be made by email to bookitnow@segway.bm or by phone to Eugene on 441-504-2581

Tours are $75 per person when booked directly with Segway Tours. Tours are scheduled daily at 10am, 12 noon, 2pm and 4pm in the West End/Dockyard/otherwise known as Kings Wharf.

Bookings can be made with Mastercard and Visa.

We are located on the Old Yellow London Bus in Central Dockyard about a 3 minute walk from the ship dock.

You must be able to stand for long periods of time as the tour is just under 2 hrs.

We look forward to having you join us for Bermuda's most unique excursion The Segway Tour of the historic Dockyards.

Check out:

http://www.bermuda.com/r-z/segway-tours-of-bermuda.aspx?source=12439

Archived