Hotels in Venice

Juju45

Any suggestions for a hotel in Venice (not too expensive!) that isn't too far from the pier or the airport. Will be spending one night after the cruise ends and have a very early flight out the next day (7:00 AM). Will the hotel arrange for some kind of transportation to airport? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.:)

There are several hotels very close to the Venice Airport and only about 15 min. or so from the pier. We stayed at the Luguna Palace beore a cruise a year ago. It was a very nice hotel and very near the airport.

Laguna Palace & Laguna Suites Venice Italy

Viale Ancona 2, Venice

Mestre*

Discount Reservations: 1-800-950-1363

Our flight arrival time for a cruise departing from Venice this coming June recently changed. Therefore I needed to arrive in Venice the night before the cruise. I was trying to find a hotel in the Piazzale Roma area because it is my understanding it is the closest area to the where the ships dock. I received at least 20 replies that the hotels were fully booked. I finally found a hotel 5 minutes from the airport. It is the Titian Inn Hotel & Residence. You can check them out at titianinn.com They do have shuttle service to the airport (at a minimum cost). The distance between the hotel and Piazzale Roma is approximately 25 minutes. The dock is only 5 minutes from Piazzale Roma.

Archived