Quiet place on the Grand in the AM

mountainhouse

From other posts, I get the impression yoga classes aren't that good. I was thinking of finding some quiet area to do it by myself - I think an Aloha balcony/Grand Princess would be a bit tight. Any suggestions? I am an early riser, so I'm thinking 6-8AM. Thanks.

There is a spot above the Sea Breeze bar that you can access from the Sun Deck (Deck 15). There is a circular stair case that goes up to a platform that is quite large and probably won't have anyone up there at that time of day. Make sure you take a mat or beach towel, since it's just a metal deck. The spot in question sort of overlooks the teen/children's pool area and is above the jogging track. You'll see it if you go and look for it.

From other posts, I get the impression yoga classes aren't that good. I was thinking of finding some quiet area to do it by myself - I think an Aloha balcony/Grand Princess would be a bit tight. Any suggestions? I am an early riser, so I'm thinking 6-8AM. Thanks.

You could also go to the teen area, or the children's pool - with the whale - right above the spa pool area. I am an early riser and frequently sat up there reading. Before 8 about the only people you may run into would be the walkers and joggers going around the outside of the deck. Both areas are totallY deserted in the morning.

Archived