brilliance crusers, post thos reviews!

brilliance cruisers ,come on, post your reviews! those of us waiting for our cruise dates to pop up, count on those of you who have returned from your cruises. dont drop the ball! your views and insights are counted on! this board is a great info. source, and will continue to be ,only if each of us renew it with our input and experience!;)

everybody have a great week ,and im buying the first round for the house!:eek: (ps. please dont tell alice)

dean:)

Good Morning DDean52!

Brian B and I have posted reviews of the 25 February Brilliance Panama Canal sailing. We were notified that it would be 4-5 business days before they showed up on the boards. Guess they are reviewing them for appropriateness. After you read them, should you have any questions; just ask!

Captain Ronn

Good Morning DDean52!

Brian B and I have posted reviews of the 25 February Brilliance Panama Canal sailing. We were notified that it would be 4-5 business days before they showed up on the boards. Guess they are reviewing them for appropriateness. After you read them, should you have any questions; just ask!

Captain Ronn

thanks capt. ronn, cant waite to read it. this will be our first taste of rad. class ships after being spoiled by voyager class!:)

dean

I have posted some comments under Brian's thread. If you click on the Jwitt2 on this post, you can access a list of all of my posts. You can tell by the titles which ones have comments on the 10 day cruise. Some of the posts are to our Meet and Mingle thread and might not be of interest.

Archived