Cruise Directors?

tarheel04

Sailing on the Glory out of New York on 6/18/11 and was curious if anyone knew who the cruise director would be. Not that important, but was just curious. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me find the information or a link to the information.

Who the heck is Hennie Van Heerden??? :confused::confused:

Hennie has been with Carnival for a few years. He is from South Africa and has worked as a social host and assistant cruise director on different ships. He was the assistant on my last cruise on the Fantasy, under Risa Barnes.

golf....can you tell me a little more about him? We will be with him on the Glory. Also, have you ever sailed with Skippy? We will be with him too. Thanks.

very down to earth and friendly. kind of like a big teddy bear. but that was just my experience with him

Josh is a great CD. anyone know how Butch is thanks.

Butch is from Minnesota and plays that up frequently. He is personable and energetic.

Big Tex and Risa are my favorite cruise directors.

Hey this is my first cruise in May on the glory and I see we are sailing with Gary Brierly. Does anyone now much about him, good or bad.:confused:

Gary is from England and has been working his way up from social host to assistant cruise director. I think he is a bit quiet, but he is personable. Once he is promoted, he will be a good cruise director.

Hennie (mentioned in an earlier post) is a bit more over the top than Gary. Just my two cents, of course.

We have sailed with Butch twice....once was a few years ago on the Fantasy, and just recently we were on the Dream with him.

We thought he was great. He is definitely high energy. He likes to dance! He is a kind and genuine person as well. Very sincere and pleasant to talk to. He also is amazing with remembering names and details. We would love to sail with him again someday!

Thank you for the info. on Josh!

Archived