Change of flight times.

After I read Janedy 12,s post about her Mums flight being cancelled I had a look at the Thomson web site to check my flights. It appears that they have been changed, I am now flying in the afternoon, instead of early morning, and returning late evening instead of lunchtime. I have not had an e-mail or a letter confirming this,although it does say on the booking confirmation that flight times could change but I didn,t realise by how much. We have already booked the Taxi :eek:. Do you think that will be the final time change, or could they alter again?

I had a look at the itinerary for my cruise on the Thomson web site, and it showed different flight times. It doesn,t make a big difference, just think they could have let me know. Going to try to get in touch with them today to confirm change.

Just had another look on web site and I think I,ve solved it. They have put on a new afternoon flight and that is the one showing. My morning flight is still going a little later though.

Yes mine are the same as yours mrsh2006, the reason they didn,t inform me of change was because I booked early so they were not obliged to let me know, its a good idea I suppose to keep an eye on your itinerary. The later times will actually be better, so "Happy Days". :D

Archived