murdermystery dinner

vacationgogo

I am also wondering about this. Have never participated in one, so I dont know much about them, but have heard they are a lot of fun. Someone told me they are not for kids? Any info would be helpful, on how these dinners work.

Not sure which of your threads to reply in. I can not answer if they have this on every cruise. It is something they started this winter on the longer cruises. It is not a show.

Here is how it worked on my cruise - registration was Sunday morning and it sold out in 30 minutes - 250 passenger limit. The dinner was Tuesday night. The days and times would be different on a 7 day.

You all meet in the Stardust at 5:30 and are seated in groups of 8. Each person is given a book with the details of their character. There are a number of sences you play out over dinner. Off to Aqua where you eat dinner and roll play. One person at each table is the murderer. Depending on the group you get it can be a lot fun.

Sorry about the repeat post, I didn't think it took so I repeated it. Thanks for the information. Are people from the same group kept together and are kids (12-16) allowed? I will be taking a 7 day cruise on the Dawn and I would love to also hear from people on the 7 day cruises to see if they had the murder mystery dinner on their cruises.

vacationgogo,

On the 2/27 seven day sailing, they did the Murder Mystery on Thurs. night, with registration to the first 250 adult sign-ups on Weds. night in the library. They announce it several times plus it's in the Daily. Enjoy!:D

When you gather in the Stardust Theatre, you form into groups of 8. For many, it's a chance to meet some new faces and have some fun for a few hours. It's been very popular.

It sounds like alot of fun. I am really looking forward to it. When we go on our cruises we try to pack everything into it. What show do you miss on Thursday night because of the mystery dinner? Sounds crazy but I don't like to miss too much.

Jeanne

Archived