which tour most reliable for getting back on time?

rkmom

We will be in port 7:30-4:30 (ship time, I guess) and of course, have to worry about tendering time. We would like to do cave tubing or a ruins tour, but want to be sure to get back on time. The off-ship operators are so much less expensive, and seem to be more personal/less crowded.

Anyone know who has best record, or what they will do to make sure everyone is back in time?

Thank you for advice! KL

My dh and I did different tours, both with Coral Breeze. We can't say enough good things about them. Dh was back 60min before the ship left (plenty of time to stand in the 15min line to get a boat back to the ship) and he did the cave tubing tour. Ds and I did the ray snorkle and got back 90min before the ship departed so we got to do a little shopping.

I've searched and can't find anyone saying they missed their ship because of a tour being late. Maybe it's happened, but I think most who miss the ship do it because of too much drinking. (Although, from time to time, someone will say they know someone who had a friend, and the friends cousin missed a ship because a tour was late)

-Monte

We just got back last Saturday and we went with a couple that does different tours in Belize (including cave tubing). They were really really nice and gave historical information about the island and also about things you see along the way. Their names were Nacho and his wife Cynthia. It was the best excursion of our trip. If I ever go back, I will hire them to show me more of the island!

We got back in plenty of time (like 2 hours early).

There are other posts on this board for them, so I will not repost the reviews, but if it were me, I would use them they were great!

If you need their email address, please email me!

I recently took the tour, it was fascinating, The company I went with was A-1 Travel, I paid $60.00, and they took us to areas that no one else went. attbelize@hotmail.com, or call them at 1-877-5BELIZE. They met me INSIDE the Tourist Village, and brought me back to the same area. Our experience with A-1 was truly "AWESOME".

People...this person has posted this very statement on every Belize cave tubing thread....spam advertisement looks like to me....

Archived