Liberty 4J Photos

tabby1881

We were recently on the Liberty in a 4J on the Lido deck, cabin 9201. We loved this category on this trip. I'm going to post a few pictures of the cabin & view from the cabin as I've seen other people asking for this type of info before. We really enjoyed the location & the room. We chose the non HC accessible cabin. Below our room was the bridge. Above our room was another observation deck. We could certainly feel the movement of the ship so far forward. My husband & I both liked the feeling of the ship moving. Our cruise was in April, eastern Caribbean. We did not encounter any rough weather. The bed was parallel to the hallway, if that makes sense. We had plenty of storage space in the room. To get to the observation area, we just walked to the end of our little hall & passed through double doors. There were two benches on deck 9 and then steps up to a larger observation area on deck 10. There were people out on this deck area every now & then, but never a crowd. We never saw or heard anyone out there at night when the ship was underway as it was very windy.

Door to observation deck:

Room92017.jpg

View from our window port of Miami:

Room920112.jpg

My husband in 9201:

Room920118.jpg

Bench on observation deck:

IMG_0184.jpg

View from our window St. Thomas:

IMG_0241.jpg

The two of us standing on observation deck in Miami. You can see how high the wall is on this deck in this picture:

Miami.jpg

I really liked being so close to the front of the ship so that I could look out our window, see that we were getting close to port & then just go out & have a great view of our arrival. As we were approaching San Juan, I looked out the window & could see a rainbow. So I picked up my camera & went right out. We loved the Liberty. We really enjoyed the ports. We had never been to the eastern caribbean before. I can't wait to get back there. I can see why people love Half Moon Cay!

We also love these rooms. My hubby is HC, so we book the HC rooms 9201 or 9203. I love the front of the ship. The motion of the ship rocks you to sleep. I also like to be able to walk to the deck out front. On the Liberty they were kept unlocked. Sadly on the Glory, they kept the door locked. After much complaining, they unlocked them for three day's, then locked them up after kids kept running in and out and complaints.

Archived