Legend DVD Player?

2boyzmom

Our cabins had VCR's in them, and the TV's have the national networks and inhouse channels, but no kid's channel per se. Also, you can watch the bow and stern cameras, shopping talks, the CD's morning shows and the travelog. Hope this helps.

On the cabin tv's, is there a CBS station?? I wanted to find out before we sail on the Legend 3/27. Need to know whether I have to find someone to tape "Survivor" for me while we're gone for our Back to Back cruise.....Karen:)

On all ships I been on, yes they have satellite, I always get to watch my Letterman on CBS and Conan on NBC late at night. We got to see the Academy awards on T.V. this Feb via satellite on the Carnival Spirit, they also had it down in one of the lounges on the big screen because its a big event.

Channel 32, Movie Ferngully Animal Planet

37, Discovery

26 CBS

28 NBC

31 ABC

33 CNN

36 Boomerang (Kids)

34 TNT

39 Cartoon Network (kids)

Yep, there is a CBS station, out of NYC I believe. I know we didn't have all the channels that it looks like the Spirit had but we were able to catch the Apprentice and Survivor last year. I'm chuckling to myself and soooo glad someone else felt they couldn't miss Survivor!;) I know we didn't have CNN, TNT or any kid's channels.

And sorry, no, I didn't realize that only the suites had VCR's.

Archived