FLL Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port

Deb635

I'm sure this has been answered before, but I just couldn't find it. Has anyone stayed at this hotel, and if so, what are your impressions. Just looking ahead for our next cruise and trying to located a nice place to stay the night prior to our cruise that doesn't break the bank. It is located on Federal Hwy.

Thank you

Debbie

We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Davie, which is about a 10 hotel shuttle ride. The hotel was very clean and we thought it was such a good deal for the price we stayed there 2 years in a row. The hotel has a phone at the airport and you just phone for the shuttle to pick you up and in the morning they even gave us a ride to the Ft Lauderdale cruise port.

Now it has been a few years so I would call and make sure there still is a shuttle.

we stayed there in January 05, was one of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in. Dirty, noisy and disorganized.

Shuttle next to impossible to get at the airport, waited 45 mins with repeated phone calls to the hotel finally took a cab.

Wouldn't stay there again if they gave me a room

IGNORE WELUV

They posted that same review on the Comfort Inn also. Must be mixed up.

The Comfort Suites was wonderful when we stayed there in Feb. Everyone was helpful and pleasant and the shuttle service was excellent.

We stayed here in September, it is right beside the Hampton Inn. It's a great place to stay, rooms were clean, shuttle from airport was great, sign in for the shuttle to the ship when you check in. Pool bar and restaurant and a nice comp breakfast in the morning. Also behind the hotel is some shopping, picked up some beer and wine at the K-mart. It's not the Hyatt, but it's great for a one night stay>

Hope this helps!!!!!

Well I am glad to hear that the hotel had not gone down hill. As I said we stayed there 2 years in a row and had great experiences both times. It is a no thrill hotel, but it was clean and the service was good, plus the shuttle service to and from the airport and to the pier was a great taxi saving.:)

No I am confused are we talking about Comfort Inn or Comfort Suites? I am thinking of staying at Comfort Inn Airport & Cruise Port for one night prior to our Christmas Cruise in Dec. We have a group of 12 and will need 4 rooms and would rather spend a little less so we have the extra money for on cruise. After all it is only one night! Is Comfort Inn a bad place or not? :confused:

Deb365:

Here is the Comfort Suites that we stayed at back in 2001 and 2002. No thrill hotel, but affordable, clean and the service was great. The shuttle service was great, shuttle service telephone was at the airport int he baggage claim area and the shuttle was there within 15 minutes. When we checked in at the hotel we made reservations for the next morning (about 11:30AM) for a ride to the pier and we were on the ship by 12:30PM having lunch.;) Call to verify the shuttle service.

(FL591)

Comfort Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport-West >>

2540 Davie Rd.

SW 64th Ave.

Davie, FL, US

Hope you have a fabulous time where ever you stay.

Sorry, just to clear things up, we stayed at the Comfort Inn cruise port south on Stirling or Sterling Rd. Anyways still a great place for a one nights stay.

Thank you for this info. I just made our reservations for there in Dec. I think it will be just fine. After all it's only for one night. :p Having the free full breakfast will be a big plus. We can be sure to have a good start to the morning so we can make it till lunch aboard Then Enchantment. :D

Now if I can just be paitent till December!!!!!:cool:

Archived