GUARANTEE question

CathyCruises

I have booked a balcony guarantee on Solstice in November. When I added it to My Celebrity, I noticed that it showed we were on Vista Deck, although there was no cabin assignment. I have booked guarantees before but never seen one where the deck was assigned before the cabin. I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if the deck turned out to be the ultimately correct one. (I am hoping it is!)

Thanks,

Cathy

I have booked a balcony guarantee on Solstice in November. When I added it to My Celebrity, I noticed that it showed we were on Vista Deck, although there was no cabin assignment. I have booked guarantees before but never seen one where the deck was assigned before the cabin. I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if the deck turned out to be the ultimately correct one. (I am hoping it is!)

Thanks,

Cathy

Hi Cathy

We have booked a guaranteed oceanview on the celebrity equinox for september and when i went onto the log in site for celebrity i noticed they have already allocated us a cabin number....i was also told by celebrity that it is very unlikely that they upgrade you, when they know you have paid a cheaper price by going for the guaranteed option.....hope this helps you

Karen

Thanks--I am not expecting to be upgraded, I just thought it was odd that they assigned a deck without assigning a cabin number. I check every day to see if anything has shown up. Last time I booked a guarantee it didn't take long until we had our cabin assignment, so the mystery could be solved soon. But I would be very happy with a cabin on Vista Deck;)

Archived