Captain Day and Breakfast Hours? On Epic

Energie

Hello, I just have a quick question. I'll be on a Western-Med Cruise on June 5th. Is there going to be formal nights like Captain Day?

As well most of the excurisions start at 6am on the boat. Will Breakfast be served much earlier?

Thanks

Hello, I just have a quick question. I'll be on a Western-Med Cruise on June 5th. Is there going to be formal nights like Captain Day?

As well most of the excurisions start at 6am on the boat. Will Breakfast be served much earlier?

Thanks

There are no official required formal nights on NCL, I believe there is one night for dress up or not! But as it's freestyle it's up to you! If you want you could dress formal every night or on a special occasion! As NCL would say you are free to do... Whatever!

Not sure about your second question! The ship doesn't dock until 7AM so are you planning on swimming or taking the pilots boat back?

There are no official required formal nights on NCL, I believe there is one night for dress up or not! But as it's freestyle it's up to you! If you want you could dress formal every night or on a special occasion! As NCL would say you are free to do... Whatever!

Not sure about your second question! The ship doesn't dock until 7AM so are you planning on swimming or taking the pilots boat back?

I meet 7am for breakfast at 6am :(

I meet 7am for breakfast at 6am :(

Wow, is that the ships tours meeting times? *ouch*...

I guess for Rome and the like it's a good couple of hours travel each way by the time coaches are loaded/unloaded, stopped at services etc..

O'Sheehans offers 24hr so you could grab breakfast there but I'm sure the Garden Cafe Buffet will be open if lots of people are getting off early..

Archived