Speciality Dining - Booking / Paying for a group

Hi All

So excited now, almost ready to sail. I have a last minute question. If I book a speciality restaurant for a group in advance does that get charged in advance?. I don’t want to pay for the whole group, just my family. So how does it work?

Thanks so much!

Hi All

So excited now, almost ready to sail. I have a last minute question. If I book a speciality restaurant for a group in advance does that get charged in advance?. I don’t want to pay for the whole group, just my family. So how does it work?

Thanks so much!

No Help at all to you but best of luck with the Cruise. We are going on Freedom in Sept for our Honeymoon. Really exited about our First Cruise.

Love the NAME by the way:D

No Help at all to you but best of luck with the Cruise. We are going on Freedom in Sept for our Honeymoon. Really exited about our First Cruise.

Love the NAME by the way:D

Thanks - part of my honeymoon was on Mariner of the seas. It was diverted from Mexico to Canada because of swine flu - best holiday EVER!

Liking your name too if confused with the Kilkenny / Donegal connection

Thanks - part of my honeymoon was on Mariner of the seas. It was diverted from Mexico to Canada because of swine flu - best holiday EVER!

Liking your name too if confused with the Kilkenny / Donegal connection

Yea - its a long long story and to complicate it more getting married to a Limerick Lass:confused: LOL

How was your trip in Freedom

We sail on Freedom next week! Thats why I'm so excited. Although I am missing Leinster's H Cup final and potential Magners league final (semi final tonight against Ulster) which is tough but the Caribbean is fair compensation!!!!

You are going to have a ball on your honeymoon

We sail on Freedom next week! Thats why I'm so excited. Although I am missing Leinster's H Cup final and potential Magners league final (semi final tonight against Ulster) which is tough but the Caribbean is fair compensation!!!!

You are going to have a ball on your honeymoon

Thanks again and enjoy the Cruise - I'll have to touch base with you for a few pointers when you arrive back. I'm big into my rugby - so COME ON Leinster:cool:

Since groups must be per-booked (esp large ones) here is my suggestion. Meet with everyone ask that they pay you x number of dollars so that everything can be pre-booked. Then contact the line by phone (large groups need to be by phone). Book what the group wants (have their ressie numbers and who goes with it ie Mary & Jim (with little Katie (2)Brown 1515125 available) then book everything all at once. You will have the recipt to prove that everything was paid for. No one can back out until on board then it will appear on their account on board only.

For example you are going to Chops the first night and 15 of you are going ($25.00 x 15 = $375.00) On another night 10 are going to 150 Park while the remaining are going to the Main Dining Room. The 10 each need to pay $35.00. So that is $35.00 x 10 + $350.00. Then everyone wants to go to Chops the second time but now it is 18 (the entire group celebrating granma's 90th). So that is 18 x $25 = $450.00.

Now you get $375 + $350 + $425 = $1150 put it on your credit card. Once it is arranged with RCCL by phone they will take it off your card and you are set. Just ensure everyone knows the time to be at each restaunt to go together and tell them what it was booked as. ie Green party of 15, 10 18 (for granma Green's b-day). It is now pre-paid and everyone will have a seat. (oh for the real little ones that need highchair do tell RCCL at this time too).

The three little one Katie(2) Jan (3) and Brian (4) Only went to Granma Birthday. They were put into the kids club after eating at the Windjammer the other nights.

Archived