Need 2 Diver For Dive In Belize 4/6/05

tootsiescurly

Need 2 divers to dive with Seasport Belize on April 6. I do not like diving with a large group and Seasport will not book unless we have a group of 4. My husband and I are both open water certified. I do not want to miss out on diving in Belize but will have to if we cannot find 2 other divers for that day. You can contact Seasports at info@seasportsbelize.com.

• 2 weeks later...
We will be in Belize 4/6 on the Legend. I have booked my husband on a Scuba tour with Coral Breeze. Have you gotten a dive booked yet?

We booked with the cruise ship which I believe will be Hugh Parkey. They pick us up right at the ship. We figured that if we have to dive in a cattle call that we might as well have the convenience of not having to hassle with a tender.

Our first choice was Seasports because they take smaller groups. They need 4 people to book the trip. We have been unable to get 2 other divers to join us.

We are on the Splendour of the Seas. We were unable to find anyone to join us on the 6th so we booked with Royal Caribbean. I did not want to go with Coral Breeze because they take you diving then to there private beach. Made me wonder about their agenda.

Archived