I leave Thursday - Time to get excited!

6 of us

I have been so busy with my 4 kids (one just graduated yesterday) that I haven't had time to get all happy about the cruise. We need to drive down Wed. to Port Canaveral (never left from that port) & get a hotel & be ready to jump onto that boat Thursday. I am ready to get excited & think about packing & preparing!

Anyone else cruising this week? ARe you ready? :D. WOOHOO!

I have been so busy with my 4 kids (one just graduated yesterday) that I haven't had time to get all happy about the cruise. We need to drive down Wed. to Port Canaveral (never left from that port) & get a hotel & be ready to jump onto that boat Thursday. I am ready to get excited & think about packing & preparing!

Anyone else cruising this week? ARe you ready? :D. WOOHOO!

Congrats to your graduate!! Meow--I'm sooo jealous! Sensation is one of my fav's! Check out my countdown clock and you can get a good laugh! Have a WONDERFUL cruise!!:p

WOW!!! Look at all your cruises! And yes, 558 days, you are serious! :D. I am trying to get it into my head that I am cruising this week - it just hasn't hit me yet.

So tell me, what did you love about the Sensation. I have been on Elation & Fascination, I just assumed it was exactly the same. I did enjoy my time on those ships.

Archived