Marina Cabanas

dincus

On the starboard side of Deck 11, which is the "cabana deck".

Re the R ship cabanas......Do you have a picture of the putting green on the Regatta? I'm hoping it doesn't occupy much space at all (sorry it's there at all, if it takes up much room and is in addition to the golf driving net), and would prefer the shuffleboard that was there (is it still?) and lots of room for loungers as there were in earlier pictures I have seen of the cabana deck.

Like you, I think the cabanas are a nice addition to the ships, and I also like your suggestion of a viewing area in the center so that those who oppose the cabanas and/or just want a view forward for itineraries like canal transits, won't complain.

Re the R ship cabanas......Do you have a picture of the putting green on the Regatta? I'm hoping it doesn't occupy much space at all (sorry it's there at all, if it takes up much room and is in addition to the golf driving net), and would prefer the shuffleboard that was there (is it still?) and lots of room for loungers as there were in earlier pictures I have seen of the cabana deck.

Like you, I think the cabanas are a nice addition to the ships, and I also like your suggestion of a viewing area in the center so that those who oppose the cabanas and/or just want a view forward for itineraries like canal transits, won't complain.

2510941950101716102S600x600Q85.jpg

This is the Starboard side of deck 11 facing forward. The putting green and golf cage are behind the photographer. The Suffelboard Court is to the left of the photo, at the base of the mainmast.

2510941950101716102S600x600Q85.jpg

This is the Starboard side of deck 11 facing forward. The putting green and golf cage are behind the photographer. The Suffelboard Court is to the left of the photo, at the base of the mainmast.

Thanks for the photo. We're travelling with a friend new to cruising and to O, and he's interested in the cabanas, but we had no photos. He's happy now.:)

Archived