Room Service

markbuck

Is yogurt and a croissant with coffee considered continental?

Remember to order butter with your croissant or you'll end up eating a *gasp* dry croissant :p (My daughter forgot to check off the butter,and had to go up to the lido deck for butter ) Ohhh, the horror! :rolleyes:

Remember to order butter with your croissant or you'll end up eating a *gasp* dry croissant :p (My daughter forgot to check off the butter,and had to go up to the lido deck for butter ) Ohhh, the horror! :rolleyes:

Are the croissnats or muffins warm?

I am almost certain that there are other items that can be ordered from Room Service besides breakfast. But for the life of me, on the Legend, (03/03/05) I could not find a room service menu anywhere. In the capers, in the books in the room. I even looked through the Green Ships services book. All I could find was the door hang tags. Where is the menu located and instructions for ordering???

I am almost certain that there are other items that can be ordered from Room Service besides breakfast. But for the life of me, on the Legend, (03/03/05) I could not find a room service menu anywhere. In the capers, in the books in the room. I even looked through the Green Ships services book. All I could find was the door hang tags. Where is the menu located and instructions for ordering???

The menu is in the services book. Each item is assigned a number for ordering - like #1 I think is orange juice. They have a large selection - even sandwiches, and on the Valor, they were very quick. One of the buttons on the phone should say room service.

they dont have the menu in the services book, as it was missing on the cruise I just took on Fantasy, just ask at the Purser's desk.

Although you may get the annoying...are you sure it was not there question.... they have copies they will give you

Archived