room assignment after booking "guaranteed room"

tostadas

my cruise is this weekend in 3 days, and I just printed out my cruise boarding pass. the boarding pass has room number 5125 printed on it. i booked a guaranteed room (so no specific room was assigned at the time of booking). since this room number is already assigned on the ticket, is this for sure the room I will get, or are they going to change the room again when i actually board?

maldenmusic - when did you get your room assigned? We are 25 days out and still haven't gotten our room assigned. We booked 2 rooms and one of the rooms got a nice upgrade but the other room hasn't been yet. I'm getting anxious. Thanks.

maldenmusic - when did you get your room assigned? We are 25 days out and still haven't gotten our room assigned. We booked 2 rooms and one of the rooms got a nice upgrade but the other room hasn't been yet. I'm getting anxious. Thanks.

We've booked two guarantees in the past and a pack-n-go for our current cruise...on the first cruise we got the room assignment probably 2 or 3 weeks out, on the second cruise we didn't get the assignment until we got to the pier...for the pack-n-go we got the assignment about 3 or 4 days after booking, and that was about 30 days out...so I don't think there is any set time to get the assignment.

I hope you find out soon. I know I was checking the website multiple times a day those last couple of weeks leading up to the cruise...couldn't believe we didn't get the assignment until we got to the pier...the anticipation was killing me!

my cruise is this weekend in 3 days, and I just printed out my cruise boarding pass. the boarding pass has room number 5125 printed on it. i booked a guaranteed room (so no specific room was assigned at the time of booking). since this room number is already assigned on the ticket, is this for sure the room I will get, or are they going to change the room again when i actually board?

looks like you got an 8J extended balcony, congrats!

Did you book a balcony guarantee?

Bill

looks like you got an 8J extended balcony, congrats!

Did you book a balcony guarantee?

Bill

yea booked balcony guarantee, so i was pretty excited to see that. thats why i wanted to check here and make sure

Archived