Bug Dan (OT)

SweetEmi

I'll be in Reno from about 7/9 through 7/17...probably keeping myself busy winning lots and lots of money (keeping fingers crossed). Not going to be able to extend the vacation after though. Will you all be there??

Emi

Hi Emi,

Oh I've been around, mostly "lurking". Is Annette ready for her "inauguration"? Her year starts 4/1. We've been thinking about visiting Hawaii around the beginning of 2006 and were wondering if Kona Lodge is hosting the GER? Not cruising unless we can find a fabulous rate for the POA ships. Since Alaska cruise is out, we're cruising to Bermuda, jmo but it's nowhere near as nice as Hawaii, but it's a lot closer for us. We haven't received any info on the Reno convention, but probably won't be there.

Hey if one of my ducks wins the Vegas trip it's yours!!!!

Go Dan's Duck!!!

I think every January they host the GER or something like that, though I'm not positive, I just vaguely remember something about it in the back of my mind.

Annette's was initiated (or whatever it's called) on Saturday and even though she isn't to officially take over till April, I guess the outgoing is anxious to out go and she's doing this week's meeting as ER. This Saturday, they are having an Inaugural Ball in her honor...I'm planning on going but not sure if I'll stay long because I have to work all day first. Some people will be dragging out their tuxes if they have them and everyone's going to get gussied up (at least Hawaiian style which could range from shorts with no holes to tuxes and gowns - lol).

Well, too bad about Reno...maybe next time!! lol!

Emi

Archived