Trouble with Carnival website

CruzCra-Z

Has anyone else been having problems with the Carnival website? I've been trying to look up some dates since last night and the pages just keep loading and loading.... nothing. I can get to a certain point and when I click on "book" to look at the different rates, then.... just loading. No, it's not my computer.... No, I don't want to call them.... I just want to look via their website for now.

It's frustraiting... I haven't been on their website for about 8 months and miss the old format.:(

Check and see if in your address bar at the top of your screen where the carnival web address is keyed in, if there is an icon that looks like a torn piece of paper. If so, click on it and then try again.

I had trouble booking some excursions last weekend and I called Carnival. They said that there were some updates to internet explorer that arent compatible with some of their sites and this is what they told me to do. See if it helps. Good Luck.:rolleyes:

I had trouble booking some excursions last weekend and I called Carnival. They said that there were some updates to internet explorer that arent compatible with some of their sites and this is what they told me to do. See if it helps. Good Luck.:rolleyes:

True, CCL website doesn't play well with Internet Explorer 9 :(

True, CCL website doesn't play well with Internet Explorer 9 :(

It doesn't play well with IE 8 either - basically the CCL website doesn't play well... I am still hoping they get the bugs out, because it does look promising. But currently, it is still so frustrating...

I had to call Carnival today to make a payment on my cruise. Each time I tried to make a payment, when I clicked "Pay Now" my payment wouldn't add on to my account. When I contacted them, they told me that they were having problems with their symstem. Basically, if someone has a special occasion listed in their booking, then the system will not except payments over the internet. They said that they hope to resolve this by next week. :(

Check and see if in your address bar at the top of your screen where the carnival web address is keyed in, if there is an icon that looks like a torn piece of paper. If so, click on it and then try again.

Thank you so much for sharing this information! There were not any excursions showing up for me and I knew they were there. This worked for me! I appreciate your help! :)

You are my hero!!! I've been trying to submit a FCC for over a week now but it would not work no matter what browser I tried. I tried the little torn piece of paper trick and it went right through! :D

Archived