doing the doc dance - would pr8111 be an assignment?

playxtwo

8111 is a Cat. 8h balcony room at the far front of the ship, port side on the Panorama deck. Not a bad location, vertically speaking. I prefer rooms at the back of the ship, but if you booked a balcony guarantee, you did good. Pat yourself on the back. You saved yourself more than $100 per person according to what the rates are today. Currently balcony gty is going for $949 p/p while the cat. you're in is selling for $1059 p/p.

Thank you for the info. We are just excited about going . This is the first time we have taken our kids and they are bouncing off the walls in excitement over going. Looks like we are one deck below the main area pool so thats convienient. Does anyone know of a good beach in any of the ports for families. We had thought about Las Caletas in PV. Maybe Adventure Island in Cabo and Stone Island in Mazatan. Any ideas?

Thank you for the info. We are just excited about going . This is the first time we have taken our kids and they are bouncing off the walls in excitement over going. Looks like we are one deck below the main area pool so thats convienient. Does anyone know of a good beach in any of the ports for families. We had thought about Las Caletas in PV. Maybe Adventure Island in Cabo and Stone Island in Mazatan. Any ideas?

Maybe I missed something, but I didn't notice that you said what ship you were on. That would help.

Mark T.

Hey playxtwo, we got our docs as well. I also have a balcony guarantee. Where did you find the room number? I keep looking but can't find anything on mine. We are getting so excited! We have booked with Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan so that we can have a horse back ride and enjoy the beach on Stone Island.

The cabin assignemnt can be found on the back of the sign and sail page...on the bottom. Look for a long string of numbers...that start with your booking number. Your cabin shoul be right after that--- and before the *

If you are not assigned yet--you will still see GTEE.

This is the only place you will see an assignment.

looks like it to me. But know there is a very small chance that cabin could change before you sail. I will say that is your cabin 99%. Tha is why the rest of your documents will still say tba--or gtee and you got TBA grey tags.

I'm celebrating too! Question, this is my 2nd cruise on Carnival. Should my past guest number be listed anywhere on my ticket? I called the cruise line a couple of months ago to make sure they had this information. I would like to go to the past guest party. Nice to meet others. I don't think there will be a CC meeting as I haven't found a thread for meeting, only the one I started.

Past guest number wont be on your documents. You should get a invitation in your cabin one night- the past quest party is not advertised. and you will need your invitation to get in the door.

Archived