Pictures of cribs and highchairs that Carnival provides???

Curt Jerome Wild

Just thinking about all of the various options for cruising Carnival with an infant...

Does anyone have pictures of the cribs (or pack n plays) that Carnival provides for guests with infants?

I'd actually love to be able to see one before we go...

Trying to decide if we want to go through the trouble of bringing something ourselves; or if the one that Carnival provides is a better hassle free option...

Also wondering what they do in the Dining Room? Highchairs? Booster seats? Do those even work for a 12 month old?

Any pictures of how they worked with your infant in the MDR?

Anyone?

If you don't have pictures, then specific experiences, stories and advice are appreciated as well.:D

We had a crib and high chair in the dining room. I will try to load a pic of the high chair..just like any that you would find in a restaurant. We were pleased with both.

Well you request a crib, and have to put it together yourself? I'm fine w/that just wondering. Also how thick is the mattress? Should I bring extra padding?

Sorry OP for hijacking thread.

No problem frogs, we can kind of keep this as the "ask all questions about Carnival cribs and highchairs" thread!;)

First of all thanks so much to Carolin and AJI for getting those pics of the cribs up so fast!

To frogs, I can pretty much guarantee you that you're not putting that together yourself - the Cabin Steward does it for you.:)

Carolin just probably has a picture of it unfolded out in the hall, before they put it together in her cabin for the cruise (probably sometime there on the first day).

That's what the Cabin Stewards do - just like they will either put together the twin beds into a king if you want - or separate the king into two beds if you want that...

DALSAL - it would be great to see a pic of the dining room highchair setup! I'm not so worried about this stuff, as I've been sailing since I was a kid; but it's really helping my wife's peace of mind to see these pics before we go...

She already has decided that the Carnival crib looks good (thanks to Carolin and AJI's pics), so we won't be trying to bring our own pack n play or anything now.

If we can see a pic of the dining room highchair, then maybe I won't have to pack that either.;)

I was on the Dream last June with my son who was 9 months at the time. The crib was a white metal crib, like the ones previous posters have posted pictures of. And for the high chairs.. They provide grey plastic Rubbermaid high chairs & booster seats. The high chair also has a removable tray as well. You can find these on Lido Deck and in the MDR as well. :)

Thanks for the pic of the highchair, and the note about the tray being removable. Our DD is 3, and likes to sit at the table, but she's SO SHORT that a booster typically won't do the trick. This way, she can use the high chair, but still get to sit at the table like a "Big Girl." :o

Archived