Day passes in Nassau

chach123

I get many more responses in this thread rather than the ports of call boards, so if anyone can help it is greatly appreciated!!! I will be in Nassau August 14th on the Pride, and was looking into getting a day pass at the Sheraton. We get in at 7am, and I was wondering what the earliest is that we can get a day pass; and if we (bf and I) want to leave to eat somewhere and explore elsewhere, is it ok to leave the resort and to re-enter? Thanks in advance everyone!

We used the day pass for the Hilton in February. 50.00 pp which gets you 30.00 food certificate and no cab fare. Kids under 6 are free. kids do not get the 30.00 meal voucher.

2 adults 1 child - we had 2 turkey club, chicken tenders, 3 french fries and 6 sodas and had enough for the tip.

Its within walking distance.

The beach was uncrowded. View of the ships to the right of you. No problem with getting chairs/umbrellas.

But we preferred their pool- which was also uncrowded.

I get many more responses in this thread rather than the ports of call boards, so if anyone can help it is greatly appreciated!!! I will be in Nassau August 14th on the Pride, and was looking into getting a day pass at the Sheraton. We get in at 7am, and I was wondering what the earliest is that we can get a day pass; and if we (bf and I) want to leave to eat somewhere and explore elsewhere, is it ok to leave the resort and to re-enter? Thanks in advance everyone!

We did the sheraton in november,got there around 10:30 but not sure what time the daypasses start,you can leave and return later ,you will be given a wristband,we took the #10 jitney bus for a $1.50 the bus let's you off right across the street from the sheraton, and you can also use the wyndom next door,have fun:D

We went to the Sheraton in February and it was $25.00 for adults and $12.50 for children. The bus was $1.50 pp. The Sheraton gives you wrist bands so you can come and go. The fee included beach chairs and towels. We LOVED it and were so happy that we didn't book a shore excursion thru the cruise line for triple the amount. Have fun!

Just did the Sheraton in January. As mentioned by others we used the #10 bus at $1.50 fare to get there (its listed as Cable Beach on the side of the bus). I don't recall the exact time we got there but it was early morning and we were told we could stay until the evening.

Lunch at the beach restaurant was about 45$ for two including one beer, one appetizer and two meals.

I noticed several people on the beach using the hotel chairs with Carnival towels and no wristband which leads me to think they don't control it very well other than needing the wristband to get hotel towels.

Otherwise you could walk between the Wyndham, leave and come back and do as you please. No one ever asked or checked anything. (granted we did have the wristbands)

I noticed several people on the beach using the hotel chairs with Carnival towels and no wristband which leads me to think they don't control it very well other than needing the wristband to get hotel towels.

Carnival "sells" a day pass (for $70pp) to Wyndham that includes transportation/snack/access to beach/pool. If you check on the Bahama thread you will see lots on day passes. Scubagirl has lots of good info,

Bob

Archived