Medjugorje from Dubrovnik

Has anyone hired a private driver to make the trip from Dubrovnik to Medjugorje while in port? If so, can you make a recommendation?

I realize it will be a short stay in Medjugorje but it will be worthwhile for me.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Daniela. I went to Medugorje in 2008 and we took a day trip to Dubrovnik from there, but I couldn't remember how it took us to get from one place to the other. 2,5 hours each way will take quite a chunk of time out of the day. Guess I will have to make a trip there another time.

• 1 month later...

I googled, checked a number of sites, but could not find any information. Although, I would have loved to have made the trip, with it being 2 to 2 1/2 hours away thought it would be too much stress to fully enjoy the trip and stopped pursuing the idea.

Good luck with your plans. It is the most peaceful place I have ever visited.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello we are going to be on the Magic for this same cruise. I have contacted Medjugorje Tours and they will pick us up at dock at 715 am should be able to get us there for Mass and if we leave by 3 they assure us we will get back in time. The total cost of the trip is 280 euros for up to 8 people. There are 6 of us so we have room for 2 more need to ask everyone else if they mind including you first and we have not officially booked yet. I am still asking questions. I also see a link for a private driver but he has no email only cell phone going to check that out also. Let me know what you think

• 2 weeks later...
Hello we are going to be on the Magic for this same cruise. I have contacted Medjugorje Tours and they will pick us up at dock at 715 am should be able to get us there for Mass and if we leave by 3 they assure us we will get back in time. The total cost of the trip is 280 euros for up to 8 people. There are 6 of us so we have room for 2 more need to ask everyone else if they mind including you first and we have not officially booked yet. I am still asking questions. I also see a link for a private driver but he has no email only cell phone going to check that out also. Let me know what you think

Yes, we would be interested! Let me know all info. we have been looking for awhile and have not felt comforable with any we have contacted.

Archived