Ballet in St. Petersbury

We will be in St. Petersburg in July and wondered if anyone has taken the excursion Regent offers to "An Evening of Russian Ballet". I love ballet and want to go, but have been told it is not a good performance. I dont want to be disappointed. If any of you who enjoy good ballet have taken this tour, please let me know what you thought. Thanks.

We will be in St. Petersburg in July and wondered if anyone has taken the excursion Regent offers to "An Evening of Russian Ballet". I love ballet and want to go, but have been told it is not a good performance. I dont want to be disappointed. If any of you who enjoy good ballet have taken this tour, please let me know what you thought. Thanks.

In August of 2008 we took this excursion....at that time it was senior student dancers at the St Peterburg School of Ballet.... It was fine, a nice evening...but notning to write home about....not like going to the Ballet at the Lincoln Center. Others may not agree (is this a free excursion)

It is not free. It is listed as a $250 value, but we would have to pay $99 a person for it. Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure I want to pay that to see students.

Don't get me wrong......these are extremely talented and very professional dancers....this is a professional quality preformance....we just expected more?

I don't have the right words...sorry

This was a wonderful cruise and Intinery ..... Very port intensive and exhausing...but we loved it. Had a private quide for 2 of our 3 St Petersburg days. She was well worth it. Enjoy!

Archived