Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallerta PrivateTours

Suite 16

Our family group of 13 will be visiting Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallerta, and Mazatlan on the Oosterdam in November. We would like to take private tours. Can anyone recommend reliable tour companies they have used in these ports? We prefer sightseeing, not shopping, which is one reason we prefer private tours. Thanks for any suggestions.

This past summer - on our Pride Cruise - I booked Randi's Happy Horses after reading so many wonderful things about her & the tour on these boards. I can honestly say it was the best shore tour I've every booked ( and we like to cruise alot). If you like to ride - they can handle all levels and ages = then this is the tour for you. The ride down the beach was fantastic - and you could run as much as you liked (or were able) while others enjoyed a nice easy ride/or walk. The folks working with Randi were so very nice - and lunch & beverages at Victor's after the ride was both great fun and food. There were four of us (all over 50)- and we all loved this experience.

Our family group of 13 will be visiting Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallerta, and Mazatlan on the Oosterdam in November. We would like to take private tours. Can anyone recommend reliable tour companies they have used in these ports? We prefer sightseeing, not shopping, which is one reason we prefer private tours. Thanks for any suggestions.

Which sailing are you on? I'm on 11/19 and there's one more cc'r -wblynch- that's on the trip so far. We'd love to have some more folks join the party!

If you're on the 11/19, come join our Roll Call.

Check on the boards under Ports of Call and go to Mexican Riviera. You'll find all sorts of ideas and lots of info. I'm on the Oosterdam in Oct and will be doing Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan and the Los Veranos Canopy Tour ( zip line) in P.V. I found out about both of these at that site. Good luck!:)

I can confirm that Randis Happy Horses is awesome. We have done her excursion 3-4 times and it's been a blast each time. As well as riding thru a coconut plantation and the beach, you also get to experience a yummy lunch at Victors which is on the beach so you can enjoy the ocean after lunch if you so desire. Happy Sailing!

Archived