Bermuda Triangle Night Cruise

billsfan55

Interested to see what people say because me and the DH booked this excursion. It sounds fun plus I was able to chose 10:00 so we had time to eat dinner on the ship and change clothes ect ect.:D

Just came back yesterday and we did this tour...

DO IT! It was so much fun...Don't beleive the messages about the "Free 1 drink" it's free drinks for half the trip.

So you get on, the captain and first mate are 5th generation bermudian and know EVERYTHING about the place and will tell you all about how they live, and special stuff on the island, you learn tons about the sea, the land, the shipwreck, you get to see fish, and coral, and all sorts of great stuff, and on the cruise back it's unlimited RUM Swizzles and you basically get off the boat half blasted (if that's your choice) or free soft drinks/water for those who want that.

The crew really makes this tour the best -- do it, best $50 ever spent.

HOWEVER.. Don't book it through RCI - it's $10 more expensive, just get off the ship, walk around the pier and the tour shack is right there and you just book it.

Thanks so much just the review i was looking for. i will book directly with fantasea tours my ship is docked in hamilton-do they pick up there?

They picked us up from Dockyard right outside the ship... Chance are, if your boat is parked in Hamilton they will come there to get you -- but don't quote me on that. Contact them to find out.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived