Are there really five formal nights on a seven day crossing?

Terrence Richards

Drinking your spirits neat shows the character of a man

I presume that he posts on these very boards.

Don't tell it's more fun to guess.

Which ship is he master of now?

You can tell that it is a Bank Holiday :):) No he is not in the Merchant Marine, he was/is a very nice young guy, slightly soft in the head and he had two different coloured eyes, green and brown I think and one vertical and one horizontal slit pupil... rather like a cat, and I am not disparaging cats :eek:

Hi terry.

Yes only four formal , I did phone and ask to be sure, and dont forget on the NYC bound crossing we can all have always formal night in the La Piazza" as well.

Can you belive it will have been a year since our last wonderful together and two years since a Transatlanic together, looking forward to it, as always

Hi terry.

Yes only four formal , I did phone and ask to be sure, and dont forget on the NYC bound crossing we can all have always formal night in the La Piazza" as well.

Can you belive it will have been a year since our last wonderful together and two years since a Transatlanic together, looking forward to it, as always

Hi Rob, thanks for the input. My original question posted here has taken a slight turn into other topics. That's okay because that is what makes the postings here interesting. It is always nice to get a nice response from CC members ( some who I have met over the years).

Did you read in a post here that there is now a $10 fee for dinning in Kings Court at night at the designated restaurant with table service. Loretta and I would rather go to the restaurant that is available for buffet service. After all, it is not the food that is important, it's being with your friends that is important.

Terrence (Terry)

Hi Rob, thanks for the input. My original question posted here has taken a slight turn into other topics. That's okay because that is what makes the postings here interesting. It is always nice to get a nice response from CC members ( some who I have met over the years).

Did you read in a post here that there is now a $10 fee for dinning in Kings Court at night at the designated restaurant with table service. Loretta and I would rather go to the restaurant that is available for buffet service. After all, it is not the food that is important, it's being with your friends that is important.

Terrence (Terry)

I agree, I am sure we will have fun:)

Hi terry.

Hi Terry & Rob

Wow , what would Rob do if there were no phones??:eek:

Can I vote for Chef's Galley? Depending on the cusine of course.:cool:

Looking foward to the Westbound as well. Not having fun is NOT an option:D

Back on topic (sort of) I usually wear a pantsuit on Elegant Casual nights and a dress or skirt on Semi Formal nights

Denise

Archived