Just back from the Pride today

behler0198

Those who did the Chef's Table....how and when did you reserve it?

On Princess we had to reserve as soon as we got on the ship, they said if chosen we would receive an invitation in our room. Not sure how Carnival does it.

I did see some rust on our balcony and other areas but I really didnt see anything that bad! I chalked that up to the salt air.

The ship was clean and nothing else stood out at me!

My room was clean, the common areas were in good shape and clean. Dining room and Theatre were in good shape and clean.

I didnt really see any issues but then again I wasnt looking for them either. I was there to enjoy my cruise.

I was 2 days into our cruise before I even really noticed the nude pictures. Again, I wasnt looking for those either.

Have a wonderful cruise

Thank you, now I am hoping my grandson does not notice the nude pictures, but then again he is 6 and misses nothing :rolleyes:

My DW and I will be sailing on Oct 30th on the Pride. In room 6279 which in wright below your room So did you like the room and is the premium balcony that much larger?

We had this cabin on the May 15th sailing. It is really a lovely cabin, nice and large. We had four of us (DH, DS-16, DD-11) and it never felt cramped or crowded. Easy to find without walking down endless hallways. We loved it so much we booked it for a cruise Dec 2nd 2012! By the way it now has a flat screen tv.

Archived