Tarragona for Barcelona

swifs

I am not talking about major compensation][]---just transportation to Barcelona]. The price of the cruise has increased since I booked it -as have other options. That is why cancelling and rebooking something that stops in Barcelona makes no sense. We have purchased trip insurance which would be a loss..This is not a big deal- just an annoyance as we have limited vacation time . Last time we docked in Barcelona (Seabourn or Radisson- now Regent) we were off the ship at 8AM and sightseeing by 9. That was my expectation. It does not bother me when there are port changes but this involves a final destination. Others will be inconvenienced if they have early flights.

First of all, we're talking about an hours trip into Barcelona, so this is a little like expecting to dock in Manhattan, but winding up in Brooklyn, instead (hey, Brooklyn is good enough for the Queen Mary 2! ).

Brooklyn.jpg

You say that you have limited vacation time, but since you have been to Barcelona before, you know that you could easily spend more than a week there, without even scratching the surface. An hour is not really going to help you or hurt you significantly, whatever your sightseeing goals are.

84b52bebbb0e9438dd5b678ae642_grande.jpg

On the other hand, Tarragona was the Imperial Roman Capitol of Iberia, and you will probably be the only one of your set that has ever been there. Why not take advantage of it?

As Charlie Sheen might Say "Lucror Lucror" :D

Archived