Water Taxis in Cabo - HELP

smacksgirl11

Hi! We will be in Cabo in three weeks, but whos counting! My question is this, is it possible to take a water taxi to lovers beach and then take a water taxi from lovers beach to medano beach? I hope it is! Thanks!

Yes, you can take a water taxi wherever you want to go whenever you want to go.

Hi! We will be in Cabo in three weeks, but whos counting! My question is this, is it possible to take a water taxi to lovers beach and then take a water taxi from lovers beach to medano beach? I hope it is! Thanks!

Absolutely.

As soon as you exit the cruise docks, there will be lots (and I do mean LOTS) of boat owners wanting to take you out to the Arch (Lover's Beach) or Medano Beach. Many times, the further that you walk down the Marina from the Cruise Docks, the cheaper the taxis are, but even then it is only a dollar, or two cheaper.

Before you agree to any boat tour (or even land taxi) be sure to determine the cost first!

A trip to the Arch should be about $10-12 per person round trip....perhaps less if you want off at Lover's Beach. You need to be aware, however, that there are NO facilities (Cabanas, food vendors, drinking water, bathrooms) at Lover's Beach, so you need to plan accordingly.

Also, you will need to disembark the Panga (water taxi) in the surf (knee deep, or so.)

A trip to Medano Beach should be about $2-3 per person, each way, and there too, you will have to disembark in the surf.

A land taxi from the Cruise docs to Medano Beach should run you about $6-8 for two. No more than $18 for up to ten people!

Archived