FT. Lauderdale ALAMO SHUTTLE TO PORT!!

We used Alamo in FLL and were quite satisfied. Because I was very concerned about an early flight from Fll home, (11:10AM) Iarranged early embarkation, but had to show my airline tickets to get it.Also I booked the ship transfer............and watched the Alamo van go by while our driver waited for enough pax to justify the run and perhaps the tips. Guess what....after a half hour wait....we didn't tip. We did make the flight.

Blessings,

P.S. No connection to Alamo, I just have had the best service and prices over the years.

Does anybody know if Alamo in Ft. Lauderdale offers this service???

I don't know about Alamo, but National offers a shuttle from their drop off the pier in Fort Lauderdale and vice versa. You could email Alamo and ask them.

We've used Alamo on several occasions when cruising from Ft. Lauderdale for that very reason. After dropping off your car, they will shuttle you to the pier. On one occasion, we had a late flight out, so we also rented a car for a few hours after the cruise (it was actually cheaper to rent a car than book the next cheapest flight) and they picked us up at the pier and took us to the rental location.

I do this all the time. We started driving over and dropping the luggage with the porters, then going to drop the car at the dropp-off. It save lugging the luggage in and out of the car over to the shuttle then out of the shuttle to the porter. About the longest we have ever waited for a shuttle to go to the pier is 20 minutes. Then we use a taxi from the FLL to the airport only about $12.

Here is another service that you may want to look into. http://www.larryslimo.com/Services.htm They are highly reccomended and sometimes it is better to have reservations so that you know for sure that someone will be there to pick you up at the time that is most convienant to you. I am traveling with a group of 8. We rented a van for $12.75 pp (tip included)

Archived