Meet and Mingle

Flcruiser46

Is it necessary to have completely paid for your cruise before being able to sign up here? We have paid our deposit and have a booking number but are unable to sign up for the M&M. Is it something I am doing wrong? I have registered on our Roll Call and am registered with Le Club Voyage. Thanks for any information you can give.

Anne

Is it necessary to have completely paid for your cruise before being able to sign up here? We have paid our deposit and have a booking number but are unable to sign up for the M&M. Is it something I am doing wrong? I have registered on our Roll Call and am registered with Le Club Voyage. Thanks for any information you can give.

Anne

Hi Flcruiser !

You should be able to register for the Meet & Mingle without being fully paid. The only exception I know of, is when your booking is part of a Group. If you used a TA, you should ask if it's part of a Group booking. If that's the case, it becomes a bit more complicated, as all bookings in the Group must be in good standing, before you can register.

At any rate, please keep trying. You should be able to register soon. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived