AOS on the Travel Channel right now!!!

The show about the Voyager was on first, then Cruise Ship Secrets, then AOS, then Samantha Brown's voyage on BOS. It was a fun day to watch the Travel Channel :D :D

###

I taped the shows and can't wait to watch them. I love Samantha Brown and haven't seen that one although I don't think it is new. I'm sure she made the show very entertaining.

I taped the shows and can't wait to watch them. I love Samantha Brown and haven't seen that one although I don't think it is new. I'm sure she made the show very entertaining.

She sure did :D :D

This was actually the third time I watched it, but the first time I was able to watch the entire show without being interrupted (the joys of working from home)! Enjoy :)

###

Crappity crap, I missed it! Anyone know if they'll be replaying them again this weekend anytime?

The AOS show will be on Sat. morning at 10:00 EST but crap, I missed the other shows because I had to work to pay for the darn cruise I am going on in November.

I looked through my TIVO for these and saw them. They appear to be the same shows that Travel Channel has had on for a few years - program descriptions had dates of 2002 and 2003. Or is the show you are referring to something newer? What is the exact title so I can program my TIVO?

Archived