Shady excursions eastern itinerary

Minmounce

Does anyone have any recommendations for excursions on the Liberty eastern itinerary that do not involve full sun exposure? I seem to have developed a sensitivity to too much sun, not sure if it's allergy or just a sensitivity. However, I refuse to let this rule my life. I just have to work around it.

We are going to HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. I do have a cabana reserved for HMC and plan on using copious amounts of sun block. I am just not too sure about the other ports.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Does anyone have any recommendations for excursions on the Liberty eastern itinerary that do not involve full sun exposure? I seem to have developed a sensitivity to too much sun, not sure if it's allergy or just a sensitivity. However, I refuse to let this rule my life. I just have to work around it.

We are going to HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. I do have a cabana reserved for HMC and plan on using copious amounts of sun block. I am just not too sure about the other ports.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I believe there are cabanas available in GT at Margaritaville as well.

Off topic, but when I clicked this thread I was expecting you to report some sort of "shady" experience you had with crime, or something to that effect.

:o Sorry about that. I didn't think out the title before I typed I guess.

Archived