Travelling with teenage girls

SusanMelody

Hi All

My SIL and I are taking my DD and her friend on the Explorer of the Seas on 6/18 for a high school graduation gift. The girls are both 18 and not big fans of touring museums, forts, lighthouses and such. I thought we would (weather depending) go to Horseshoe Bay Beach on the first day, but I am not quite sure what to do the second day.

My DD friend has never snorkeled, so I don't think that would be a good option unfortunately as she seems a bit hesitant. Are there any other types of excursions like the rhino rockets we have been on in the Caribbean ? Any other suggestions?

My teenage DDs love the fort/museum thing but since we were in Bermuda a few years ago we don't want to do that all again.

We are going to Horseshoe bay one day since in all the traveling we have done they say it is their favorite beach. When you get there you have to walk to the left and keep going. We walked past rocks to different alcoves and caves and small deserted beaches it really was an adventure and beautiful.

The other day we are booking a trail ride at spicelands ranch since all three of my kids horseback ride. They have good reviews and it sounds like a lot of fun.

**We are doing this for our DDs HS graduation as well! (and our 20th anniversary) Big year!

Archived